Multidisciplinary Team Assessment (MDTA) Care
Multidisciplinary Team care is an integrated team assessment of United Hospital Limited will provide the most comprehensive care possible at the right place and time for each patient.
- Team approach where care experts and related healthcare professionals deal with not only the treatment plans and delivery of care but also the psychosocial aspects of care.
- Regular communication with team members.
- Access to a full range of therapeutic options.
- Patient will be included in their care discussions and management and receive timely and appropriate information from healthcare professionals.
- Transparency between care giver and care taker.
- For Patients
- Improved treatment and quality care.
- Better access to health information.
- Enhanced patient satisfaction.
- The shorter period from diagnosis to treatment.
- Likelihood of receiving care involving psychosocial support.
- For Health professionals
- Improved care coordination.
- Better patient outcomes.
- Streamlined treatment pathways and reduction in duplication of services.
- More educational opportunities for health experts.
- Other Benefits:
- Enhanced Team and Patients Coordination
- Patient Access to the Whole Care Team
- Time-saving and Streamlined Workflow
- It Enables Patients to set Goals for themselves
- Enhanced Patient and Team Satisfaction
- MDT will be completed within 48-72 hours.
- Complete docket of information will be given to patient comprising- Case summary, Medical findings and Treatment plan
- Tariff (except investigation) will be BDT 30 Thousand only.
How to get this service:
- Just contact- 10666 and make a request
- Mail to email@example.com