Best kidney hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Advanced treatments for kidney diseases with the best diagnosis of nephrology/kidney care in Dhaka.
United Hospital is one of the best kidney hospitals in Dhaka offering treatments for a wide range of diseases related to kidneys such as chronic kidney disease, acute kidney injury, kidney stones, kidney cysts and urinary tract infections the best nephrologists in Dhaka. United Hospital is recognized as one of the best hospitals for nephrology/kidney care in Dhaka. Our nephrologists are working in our hospital to bring a wealth of experience and a wide range of expertise that has helped us grow into the best nephrology/kidney hospitals in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The Division of Nephrology at United Hospital works closely with other specialists including cardiologists, endocrinologists, pharmacists, nurses and dieticians to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care to patients who suffer from problems involving the kidneys.
Comprehensive nephrology services for outpatient and inpatient care, dialysis and kidney transplant services are provided at United Hospital.
United Hospital treats nephrology diseases such as:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Critical care nephrology
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stone diseases
- Pediatric kidney disorders
- Polycystic and inherited kidney diseases
- Renal parenchymal/glomerular disease
The department of Transplant Nephrology offers leading, world-class care for patients who need kidney or pancreas transplantation:
- Pre-transplant evaluation and pre-transplant care for both kidney and pancreas transplant recipients
- Post-transplant long-term care for both kidney and pancreas transplant recipients
- Pre-transplant evaluation and pre-transplant care for living kidney donors
- Pre-emptive kidney transplant (leading to better long-term prognosis for certain patients)
Comprehensive renal replacement therapy options are available at United Hospital for patients with chronic kidney failure - more than 100 dialysis sessions per day.
Our Dialysis Unit housed with specialists and skilled nurses provide patients with comprehensive care.
- 55 Haemodialysis machines in-house
- 24-hour emergency dialysis services
- 3 CRRT ( Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) dialysis machines
- 4 SLED (Sustained Low-Efficiency Daily Diafiltration) machines – for
- Slow dialysis at slower rate for critically ill patients
- Pre-emptive kidney transplantation evaluation
- Educational programs for dialysis patients and their families
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENTS:
Department of Nephrology provides consultation services in 1st Floor (OPD 3) through highly qualified and experienced Consultants. After diagnosing the patient’s condition, our Consultant discusses available treatment options and recommends the most effective treatment.