Palliative Care Center
Let’s manage pain together
We can manage long lasting pain for patients with ailing history from cancer, heart disease, renal disease, neuro conditions and orthopedic issues among other diseases. When you're facing a serious illness, it can be hard to know where to turn for help. You may be feeling scared, alone, overwhelmed and suffocated inside, that's where a Palliative Care Specialist can help you.
Palliative Care Specialists are experts in providing comfort and support to adults of any age with serious or life-limiting illnesses. We work with you and your family to understand your illness and your goals, and develop a care plan that's right for you. We help you manage your pain and symptoms, alongside emotional and spiritual support to you and your loved ones. If you're feeling overwhelmed by your illness, or if you're just looking for someone who would understand your pain, a Palliative Care Specialist can help.
Services we can provide:
Out-Patient Consultation [Weekdays, 9 am to 6 pm]
Day Care Support:
- Acute pain management
- Distress or small procedures like dressing or others
- Managing severe pain
- Manage uncontrolled nausea and vomiting
- Supervise respiratory distress management
- Administer sudden deterioration requiring intensive nursing intervention
- Monitoring wound care requiring complex and/or frequent dressing changes
- Treating unmanageable agitation or restlessness that requires intensive intervention
- minor procedures to aid in the comfort of the patient, such as NG tube insertion, removing fluid from the Chest or belly area (Pleural fluid tapping or paracentesis) or inserting a permanent drain or tube, complicated dressing etc.