The Day Care Unit is a unique wing of United Hospital to help patients with specific need-based treatment in an out-patient basis. Patients in Day Care are those who undergo procedures not requiring overnight nursing care or stay in the hospital. Patients can have the procedure and then rest and be monitored in Day Care Unit for a few hours after the procedure. Afterwards, they can return home that same day. All beds in Day Care Unit are equipped with life supports.
BENEFITS OF DAY CARE UNIT
- Day Care Unit provides an effective option for treating patients with benefits like:
- Saving time and money of patients and their families
- Allowing patients to maintain communication and contact with home
- Minimizing risks of developing hospital acquired infection
- Avoiding night stay in the hospital, away from family
- Spending justified amount of money for treatment, as required