He passed MBBS in 2003 from Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College and Hospital, Bogra under University of Rajshahi. He has done his MCPS (Otolaryngology) from Bangladesh College of Physician & Surgeon in 2012 and Diploma in Otolaryngology from BSMMU in the same year. He also has specialized training in sleep surgery and LASER surgery from Singapore and also higher training in Rhinology from United Kingdom. He worked in Delta medical college and hospital as Junior Consultant & Resident Surgeon of Department of ENT & Head Neck Surgery from 2012 to 2014 before joining United Hospital in 2014.
He has expertise in managing all kinds of ENT & head neck surgery including Tonsillectomy/ Adenotonsillectomy, Septoplasty & Turniboplasty, D/L Biopsy; Microlaryngeal Excision of vocal cord nodule, polyp & papilloma by CO₂ LASER, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery( FESS), Myringoplasty, Myringotomy, Cortical Mastoidectomy, Excision of Ranula, Intranasal Polypectomy, Cald Well Luc Operation, different types of neck surgery including thyroidectomy, neck dissection & cancer surgery. So far he has performed over 3000 surgeries under general anesthesia. He also performed more than 5000 fiber optic naso-laryngoscopy (FOL).
He has publication in Bangladesh Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. He is a life member of Bangladesh Society of Otolaryngology.
Education & Qualifications:
1. MBBS - Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College & Hospital - 2003
2. MCPS (ENT) - Bangladesh College of Physician & Surgeon - 2012
3. DLO - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University - 2012
- Junior Consultant & Resident Surgeon In the Department of ENT & Head Neck Surgery at Delta Medical College & Hospital from April 2012 to January 2014.
- Junior Consultant in the Department of ENT & Head Neck Surgery at United Hospital Limited from February 2014 to December 2020.