Post Graduation Degrees :
MS (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) under University of Dhaka, January 2003
FCPS (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) under BCPS, January 2002
- Honorary registrar (Gynaecology & Obstetrics), DMCH & ICMH from September 1997 to September 2002
- Senior Consultant (Gynaecology & Obstetrics), Ad-din Hospital, Dhaka from September 2002 to March 2003.
- Resident Surgeon followed by Assistant Professor (Gynaecology & Obstetrics), Women’s Medical College & Hospital, Uttara from March 2003 to September 2006.
- Associate Professor (Gynaecology & Obstetrics), International Medical College & Ibn Sina Medical College, Dhaka from 2007 to 2014.
- Professor (Gynaecology & Obstetrics), IBN-Sina Medical College from March 2014 to August 2017.
- Research Experiences:
A total of 14 scientific research papers & 5 abstracts have been published in national and international journals.
National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship awarded by Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Attended a total of 27 national and international seminars & conferences.
Laparoscopic training in the field of gynaecology at BIRDEM, Dhaka & Kerala, India.
Professional life membership:
1. Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Bangladesh (OGSB)
3. Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA)
4. Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Bangladesh (SLSB)