She passed MBBS in 1992 from Rangpur Medical College. She has done her FCPS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 2004 from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons. Thereafter she completed a special training on Laparoscopic Surgery from BIRDEM. Before joining as Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology at United Hospital, she has had working experience at Medical College for Women & Hospital, Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital and Lab-Aid, Gulshan.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- MBBS – Rangpur Medical College - 1992
- FCPS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) – Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons – 2004
- Professor & Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital from 2017 till now
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department in Lab-Aid, Gulshan from 2012 till now
- Registrar, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Medical College for Women & Hospital, Uttara, Dhaka from 2004 to 2005