M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of SURGERY)
A five-year degree course from Sher – E- Bangla Medical College, Barisal (University of Dhaka), Bangladesh.
Passing Year: May, 1999
A five year Post Graduation course: 6 months basic subjects, two and half years in Internal Medicine and Two Year in Neurology after MBBS from Bangabandhu Shaikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Passing Year: Jan’ 2010
F. C. P. S. (Medicine)
A post graduate fellowship given by Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS) for which three years training in Internal Medicine is required.
Passing Year: July,2010
Fellowship in Stroke & Interventional Neurology:
One year hands-on training in Stroke & Diagnostic and Therapeutic procedure of Interventional neurology, in Max Institute of Neuroscience, New Delhi, India under Dr. Shakir Husain, Director of Interventional Neurology and senior consultant, Neurology From August 2010 to July 2011
Stroke & Interventional Neurology
Procedure done till date:
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiogram in the form of DSA: 500
- Diagnostic Spinal Angiogram in the form of DSA: 25
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting: 35
- Coiling of Aneurysm: 25
- Embolization of Cerebral AVM: 8
- Embolization of Dural Fistula: 2
- Embolization of Spinal AVM and AVF: 4
- Embolization of Extra cranial Tumor (Glomus jugulare, Facial Swelling, Angiofibroma): 6