- MBBS, Sher E Bangla Medical College & Hospital, 1982
- FCPS from BCPS; 1989
- Associate Professor(Ob/Gyn)-Institute of Child & Mother Health (ICMH) 2004 to 2008.
- Associate Professor & Head of the Dept(Ob/Gyn)-Comilla Medical College,2001-2004.
- Senior Consultant(Ob/Gyn)-Sir Salimullah Medical College & Mitford Hospital,1998-2001.
- Senior Consultant(Ob/Gyn)-Dhaka Medical College Hospital,1996-1998.
- Junior Consultant(Ob/Gyn)-Govt. Employees Hospital & DGHS,1993-1996.
- Resident Surgeon & Registrar-Sir Salimullah Medical Hospital & MH,1989-1993.
- Assistant Registrar & IST- BSMMU (Ex IPGMR),1982-1989.
- Regional Fellow (WHO) on Maternal & Child Health, Primary Health Care in Christian Medical College, Vellore, Chennai, India
- Training on Clinical Contrception Service Delivery & RTI/STI case management in Sichuan Reproductive Health Institute, Chengdu, China.
- Gynecological Endoscopy (Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy & Colposcopy)
- Infertility Management-IUI
- Urogynaecology-Fistula Surgery
- Emergency Obstetric care (EmOC) Competency Based Training
Training on Research:
- Qualitative Research Methodology- by University of Melbourne
- Research Methodology, Bioethics and Medical Education-BMRC
- Syndromic Management of RTI/STI-WHO
- Post Graduate Teaching in DGO, MCPS, FCPS & MS Courses in all Medical Colleges and Post Graduate Institutes
- Undergraduate MBBS teaching in different Medical Colleges
- Consultants and Other Service Provider teaching in Reproductive Health, Emergency Obstetric Care Services, SBA & Midwifery Practices, Maternal Nutrition, Breast Feeding, Infection Prevention Practices.