1) Chief Consultant Cardiology: United Hospital Ltd Since October 2006 to till date today.
2) Worked as Associate Professor : (Cardiology) and Chief of Cath Lab and Intervention, National Heart Foundation and Research Institute and Research Associate, Research Cell. National Heart Foundation Hospital and Research Institute From 2001 -2006(Six Years)
3) Worked as Associate Professor : (Cardiology), National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease Hospital, Dhaka From 1999 to 2000
- MBBS, Dhaka University, 1982
- D-Card (Cardiology), University of Dhaka, 1988
- MD (Cardiology), University of Dhaka, 1995
- Ex-President, Bangladesh Society of Cardiovascular Intervention
- Life Member, Bangladesh Medical Association
- Life Member, National Heart Foundation
- Life Member, Chest and Heart Association
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of Bangladesh
Advance Training in interventional cardiology in Madras Medical Mission, Channi and Escort Heart Institute and Research Cencer, Delhi, India for two years. eleven years training in Cardiology from 1988 to 1999( As Asstt. Registrar, Registrar and Asstt Professor) with exposure in Coronary Care Unit, Wards, Referrals, Outpatients, Adult and Pediatric diagnostic and interventional procedure, at national Institute Of Cardiovascular Disease Hospital(NICVD) Dhaka.
Experiences in Non-invasive Cardiology investigation includes-Exercise Testing, Echocardiography (Adult & Pediatrics), Transesophageal and Dobutamine stress Echo.
Catheterization Experience: Started diagnostic cardiac catheterization in 1988 and as of December 2015 - a total of approximately 55000 diagnostic and interventional procedures.